Embedded Software Development
Embedded software can now be found in almost every electronic component. A good architecture and detailed documentation are the cornerstones of embedded software to ensure product maintenance over the life cycle.
Samprex e.K. develops a functional specification in cooperation with the customer, which includes a test specification in addition to the system architecture and interface description.
In embedded software, the perfect interaction between hardware and software is crucial. Therefore, our software developers have experience in electronics design to ensure optimal collaboration with the hardware development team.
Intuitive user interfaces and test programs are created with the Qt Toolkit and in Java SWT as well as Swing and can be used platform-independently under Windows, Linux and MacOS.
- Inclination sensor for construction machines
- Fieldbus cards for CANopen and J1939
- Process controller for plastics industry
- Fire alarm system with CANopen interface
- Pump control with DeviceNet interface
- Dryer control for offset printing
- Sensor for deep sea measurements